[Israel.pm] print() from within module

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Thu Mar 22 04:51:43 PDT 2007

It could be that you, or someone else called close without providing a filehandle. This causes STDIN, STDOUT and SDTERR to close.
It could be that someone changed the default filehandle using select.
It could be that someone is redirecting STDOUT to someplace other than the screen.

Try printing explicitly to STDOUT to if select is the root cause.

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum