[Israel.pm] Tk: requested size of a widget?

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Wed Mar 21 09:45:09 PDT 2007

sounds bogus. i am guessing that DoOneEvent handles one event from the X
event queue. what happens if some unexpected event gets into the queue,
before the events you expect? maybe it cannot happen if you have no window
visible at all at the time, but if this is a new window for an application
that already has other windows open - user events (mouse move, key
press..) might get mixed in...

-guy