[Israel.pm] Tk: requested size of a widget?

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Tue Mar 20 23:48:26 PDT 2007

As they say in court: "asked and answered" :). See here:

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum