[Israel.pm] Uses for Attributes

Oded Arbel oded-linux at typo.co.il
Tue Mar 20 01:39:38 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 00:28 +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Back on the last Israel.pm meeting I've discussed attributes (
> http://perldoc.perl.org/attributes.html ) with Sagiv in the context of
> Catalyst.

Ok, I've read the doc, and it talks about attributes being a short hand
for attributes::->import( sth => sth, sth), but what does that do ?
I may miss on something very cool and important for perl programming,
and the syntax is nice, but what can I do with it ? from the doc I
didn't understand the mechanics (It certainly does not expand on what
import() does. I tried to read the source for that, but didn't
understand it either).

--
Oded
::..