[Israel.pm] C/C++ IDE for SUSE Linux

Elizabeth Sterling elizabeth at sparkthing.com
Mon Mar 12 10:16:03 PDT 2007

You said that you are on Suse, right? Try this...
http://prdownload.berlios.de/codeblocks/CB_20070311_rev3683_suse100-102.i586.rpm

And here's the information on what is contained in that rpm and what
you need to use it:
http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,3232.0.html

- Elizabeth

--
"In fact, one of the saddest but most common conditions in elementary
school computer labs ..., is the children are being trained to use