[Israel.pm] C/C++ IDE for SUSE Linux

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Mon Mar 12 09:28:17 PDT 2007

I would like to install CodeBlocks (which I have on my windows machine),
however I am not an experienced Linux user (which means that I haven't
built anything from sources yet)  and I can't find a Linux distribution.

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[x] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[ ] Personal Memorandum