[Israel.pm] Is there a lack of (good) Perl programmers?

Peter Gordon peter at pg-consultants.com
Mon Mar 12 07:01:54 PDT 2007

There is also wxWidgets which displays native widgets. Using
DialogBlocks to create an xrc file, you can split the GUI part
completely from the implementation. wxWidgets uses Windows for Windows
and GTK for Linux/Unix, so that the user gets the appropriate look and
feel.

It would be nice if ActiveState distributed the ppms for Windows, but
they don't. On the other hand, the ppms are available on the net.

Peter