[Israel.pm] Is there a lack of (good) Perl programmers?

Felix Liberman felix.liberman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:29:33 PDT 2007

Well, if you started GUI sub-topic :-) let me introduce latest version
of VPTK - WYSIWYG tool for Perl/Tk code generation. It's available on
CPAN (http://search.cpan.org/~felixl/vptk_w_2_38b) and already got
good feedbacks.
I can't pretend that this is an ideal solution for GUI development in
Perl, but could be a good 'starter' for inexperienced developer.