[Israel.pm] Is there a lack of (good) Perl programmers?

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Mon Mar 12 00:59:15 PDT 2007

It appears, from the relative length of this thread, that what we like
talking about most is ourselves :)

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum