[Israel.pm] Next Perl Monger Meeting Announcement

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Mar 7 09:36:30 PST 2007

Hi all!

On Wednesday 07 March 2007, Ran Eilam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> (this email overrides previous emails by a certain Shlomo guy)
>
> This month's (March) Israel.pm meeting will take place on
> Tuesday, 13/3/2007 at 18:30 in the usual location:
>        F5 Networks
>        HaBarzel 24b
>        Ramay Hachayal
>        Tel-Aviv

I suggest we have a standard date recipe for determining the date of our
monthly meeting. That way people can plan their schedules accordingly and we
can avoid conflicts. See:

http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Linux_PR/newlug.html

4. You need a regular meeting time.

"Regular" usually means following an easily-remembered-and-used formula,
suitable for people's calendars, pocket planners, and PalmPilots -- such as
4th Thursday. Don't get fancy with things like "every other Thursday": Make
it so anyone with a calendar can easily figure out when the next meeting will
be.

So what is the date that the F5 organisers decide upon?

That put aside, I could also use someone from the F5 organisers to update the
perl.org.il Subversion repository first hand. Ask Gabor for commit access.