[Israel.pm] Cross platform packaging using perl packager.

Erez David introx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 02:52:01 PST 2007

I can asume only Perl... and I tried the -P option of pp but it didn't work...
My Linux (where I run the pp...) is 64 bit so I guess that might be
the problem isn't it? while trying to run it of the sunOS I get:

Goto undefined subroutine &DynaLoader::bootstrap_inherit at
/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/XSLoader.pm line 110.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/IO/Handle.pm line
256.

Where can I find the right loader...?