[Israel.pm] Cross platform packaging using perl packager.

Erez David introx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 02:00:08 PST 2007

Hi,

I need to be able to pack a Perl script + its used modules (externals
+ internals) so it would work on any machine from any arch with only
pure Perl installed on it...

I don't need executable... just the Perl modules... the main problem
off course is with external modules which I can not tell whether they
are installed or not on the other machine...

I have tried the pp tool from perl::packager with the --multiarch
option and it didn't worked for me. (seems like you need to have PAR
installed on the remote machine according to the tutorial....)

Any idea?

Thanks
Erez