[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting for March 2007

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Sat Mar 3 21:53:34 PST 2007

This month's (March) israel.pm meeting will take place on
Thursday, 8/3/2007 at 18:30 in the usual location:
 	F5 Networks
 	HaBarzel 24b
 	Ramay Hachayal

Talks start at 18:30.

This months theme is "Fuzz Testing"

Mongers who wish to talk are invited to contact me. Topics
 	* Fuzz Testing for...
 	* Fuzzers in the wild -- What sort of fuzzers are available in the OSS world?
 	* Fuzzying as a penetration testing tool
 	* Fuzzying vs. Normalizing
 	* On the combinatorics of Fuzzying and how to do Smart Sampling

I know for a fact that Ran Eilam and Yuval Yaari have a lot
to say on the subject. I hope to solicit them to talk. I'm
sure that there are others on the list who have interesting
things to say about it.

Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il