[Israel.pm] HASH with 3 key items

Ernst, Yehuda yernst at nds.com
Thu Jun 28 05:30:33 PDT 2007

Hello!

I want to manage a list with 3 key items

i want ( adders , name , title  = > phone)
i need to check my list and  only if the 3 matches i need to extract the phone number
can i do it with hash or i need something else?

Thanks

Yehuda Ernst                        יהודה ארנסט
NDS Technologies Israel Ltd. mailto:yernst at nds.com>
Jerusalem          Tel:  +972 (2) 589-4427
PO Box 23012    Fax: +972 (2) 589-4825
Israel.    91235    Cell  +972 54 5664427

This e-mail is confidential, the property of NDS Ltd and intended for the addressee only.  Any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message or any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.  Messages sent to and from NDS may be monitored.  NDS cannot guarantee any message delivery method is secure or error-free.  Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in this message and/or attachment that arise as a result of transmission.  You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NDS.