[Israel.pm] typeglobs

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Wed Jun 27 05:32:00 PDT 2007

OK, that explains that but not my initial question. Does anyone have an
answer?

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum