[Israel.pm] typeglobs

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Wed Jun 27 02:57:00 PDT 2007

Can you elaborate? Why is opening into a scalar better than opening into
a file handle?
Furthermore, my initial question still goes unanswered

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum