[Israel.pm] Making A CPAN module

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:22:16 PDT 2007

Why not take a look at an existing module and how is it done there?
Most of the things you mentioned are automated so you only need
to describe a few things.

BTW Personally I prefer to  write Build.PL files ( Module::Build )
and then generate the Makefile.PL files automatically.

You can take a look at one of my modules e.g here
though this one does not have any compilations.

and here is another module (of Graham Barr ) with some XS foo