[Israel.pm] Fwd: Perl 6 & Parrot Essentials as project documentation

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:24:05 PDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jesse Vincent <jesse at fsck.com>
Date: Jun 19, 2007 4:50 AM
Subject: Re: Perl 6 & Parrot Essentials as project documentation
To: perl6-language at perl.org

I'm pleased to announce that the Perl 6 parts of /Perl 6 and Parrot
Essentials/
are now available at http://svn.pugscode.org/pugs/docs/tutorial/ [1]
for your hacking
pleasure.

Thanks to Allison for navigating the sometimes murky waters of
copyright assignment
and licensing to get this documentation opened.  I hope it will be a
great base for
Perl 6 hackers and documenters to build upon.

If you're interested in hacking the docs and can shoot me mail within
the next 24 hours,
I'll sort you out a pugs commit bit. After that, ask around on #perl6
on irc.freenode.net
and someone should be able to set you up.

Best,
Jesse

[1] A "pristine" copy of the content of the book is also available in
the "official" Perl
  Foundation SVN repository at http://svn.perl.org/perl6/doc/trunk/
books/tutorial/

--