[Israel.pm] domain name registration in Israel (perl.org.il renewal)

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 23:04:38 PDT 2007

As the renewal of perl.org.il just came up I need to decide where to renew it.
Currently it is maintained by ISOC - once the only option to buy a domain name
in .il
Today I can renew it with ISOC for 230 NIS / year or
go to one of the accredited registrars:
http://www.isoc.org.il/domains/accredited_registrars.html
I checked two, they both charge 18 USD/year which is ~ 170 NIS / 2 years.

For various reasons I decided to stop maintaining my own DNS server so I'll
also need DNS service. If I see correctly at least one of the
companies also provide
such service.

Do you have any experience with either of these companies?