[Israel.pm] June's Meeting -- Talks Needed!

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Fri Jun 1 09:47:20 PDT 2007

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Gabor Szabo wrote:

> Shlomo, if you are so unconsiderate that you keep organizing the Israel.pm
> meetings in F5 I will only attend when I feel like it.

I think that both you and Shlomi missed the point...
I organize the meetings, because no one else does, and since
I do it, the place I could find for it is where I work.

"you get what you pay for" :-)

By the way -- I used to come all the way from Haifa for a
few years when the meetings were held in the center. I never
complained to you when you hosted it in location(s) where
you gave your courses, I did not complain to Oded Resnik
when he hosted it in his company, and I certainly didn't
complay to Roman Parparov when he hosted meetings in TAU.

Anyway, thanks for picking up the organization from this
point on. I'd be happy to visit Modi`in once a month (or any
other location that the meeting organizer's find suitable).

I need to remember to cancel the booking of the conference
room at work due to the new venue in Modi`in.

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il
http://yeda.cs.technion.ac.il/~yona/