[Israel.pm] June's Meeting -- Talks Needed!

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:32:43 PDT 2007

On 6/1/07, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:
> And it's easier for *me* to attend the meetings if they are held in TAU, since
> I live near TAU. And so it is for most people who don't work at F5, because
> TAU is much more accessible. And I think one can pool cars from F5 there and
> park them in one of the parking lots. We'll also have a bigger room.
>
> I think we should look at the bigger picture rather than on our own selfish
> motives.

I would like to remind everyone that the original name of the Perl mongers group
is Modiin.pm

So I unanimously decided that the meetings from now on will be held in Modiin.
It is the most convenient place for *me*.
Everyone is invited. You can carpool and we also have a train station a few
minutes from the meeting place. (The train does not work yet, but never mind).
The good new is that you have plenty of parking places for the carpool.

Dates will be announced later.

Shlomo, if you are so unconsiderate that you keep organizing the Israel.pm
meetings in F5 I will only attend when I feel like it.

Gabor
Modiin.pm