[Israel.pm] Fwd: [Pdx-pm] perlsurvey.org

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Jul 27 02:30:38 PDT 2007

Subject: [Pdx-pm] perlsurvey.org
Date: Friday 27 July 2007
From: Josh Heumann <perl-pm at joshheumann.com>
To: pdx-pm-list at mail.pm.org

For those of you who haven't heard, the 2007 Perl Survey has gone live.
Go take it!

Official info:

Take part in the 2007 Perl Survey!

The Perl Survey is an attempt to capture a picture of the Perl community
in all its diversity.  No matter what sort of Perl programmer you are,
we'd love to hear from you.

The survey can be found at: http://perlsurvey.org

It only takes about 5 minutes to complete.

The survey will be open until September 30th, 2007.  After that, we'll
be
reporting on the results and making the data freely available.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone other Perl programmers
you know.

Thanks for your help!

Yours,

Kirrily "Skud" Robert