[Israel.pm] publishing israel.pm meetings

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Jul 24 08:40:35 PDT 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Shlomi Fish wrote:

>> * updating the "meetings" section of perl.org.il
>
> I can do that, but for some reason or another, I can no longer commit to the
> perl.org.il repository. I couldn't even add Shmuel's slides, back when I
> tried to. If Gabor restores my commit bit, then I'll happily do that.

Thank you.

>> * posts in israeli Hebrew sites/forums/lists
>
> s/israeli/Israeli/. I can do that for whatsup/linmagazine, but how long do you
> want it before the meeting itself?

Thanks.
I don't know -- I trust that you will do what is best.
Please do.

Are there any other Hebrew sites that are relevant? Any
other volunteers for the other sites?

>> * posts in israeli English sites/forums/lists
>
> I can forward the message to Linux-IL and other mailing lists.

Thanks.
Please do.
Which other lists?
Are there any other English sites that are relevant? Any
other volunteers for the other sites?

>> Of course, posting the schedule in your site/blog will be a
>> nice and useful help too.
>
> I can put it in my use.perl.org blog (which is syndicated on Planet Linux-IL).

Thank you.
I'd appreciate it if other mongers can do the same with
their sites/blogs too.

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il