[Israel.pm] publishing israel.pm meetings

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Jul 24 06:09:07 PDT 2007

Hi!

On Tuesday 24 July 2007, Yona Shlomo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to get some help in making the israel.pm meetings
> public. This includes:
>
> * updating the "meetings" section of perl.org.il

I can do that, but for some reason or another, I can no longer commit to the
perl.org.il repository. I couldn't even add Shmuel's slides, back when I
tried to. If Gabor restores my commit bit, then I'll happily do that.

> * posts in israeli Hebrew sites/forums/lists

s/israeli/Israeli/. I can do that for whatsup/linmagazine, but how long do you
want it before the meeting itself?

> * posts in israeli English sites/forums/lists

I can forward the message to Linux-IL and other mailing lists.

> Of course, posting the schedule in your site/blog will be a
> nice and useful help too.

I can put it in my use.perl.org blog (which is syndicated on Planet Linux-IL).

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

    -- An Israeli Linuxer