[Israel.pm] GPG Keysigning party - AP 2007

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Jul 20 07:33:52 PDT 2007

Hi all.

I'm CCing more mailing lists, and also would like to mention that the page
with this information (in Hebrew) is now live at:

http://august.penguin.org.il/AUG2007/keysigning.html

And shay forgot to mention the Keysigning Party howto at:

http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html