[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting for August 2007

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Sun Jul 15 22:42:37 PDT 2007

Hello,

The next meeting of israel.pm will take place on Tuesday,
14/8/2007. Meeting starts at 18:30.

Gabor Szabo will talk about
 	"how test automation is done in various OS projects"
For details on the talk see:
 	http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2007/07/1183825266.html

We expect to start sometime between 18:30 and 19:00 and the
duration is expected to be 60-90 minutes.

Location: F5 Networks offices in Tel-Aviv: HaBarzel 24b,
entrance floor (follow the signs with the F5 logo on them).

* I'd appreciate help from other mongers to syndicate the
announcement on other lists/blogs/news/sites

Yuval Yaari has its 2nd part of the talk on regular
expressions "internals", and I hope that we will be able to
get some of that either before Gabor's talk or after.

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il
http://yeda.cs.technion.ac.il/~yona/