[Israel.pm] Perl jobs in Israel

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:50:37 PDT 2007

Hi,

Let me introduce you to the new site for Perl related jobs in Israel.

                              http://jobs.perl.org.il/

Is is basically a feed from http://jobs.perl.org/

If you are looking for a job, you can look at that site or follow the rss feed
from http://jobs.perl.org/rss/by_country.rss?country=Israel

If you would like more employers to post on this site, let your boss know
about it.
If you want more people to find it, include its content in your web site.

There are almost 200 job posts a month already on the site, mostly in the US
but I think if we start promoting it as the place to put Perl related
job ads in
Israel soon we will also see many posts there.
See their stats here: http://jobs.perl.org/about/stats

regards

Gabor Szabo
http://www.szabgab.com/