[Israel.pm] Fwd: Which DB to use with perl tie?

Lisha Sterling elizabeth at sparkthing.com
Tue Jul 10 01:30:19 PDT 2007

Using the email interface:

   1. Open a mail program which sends mail from the address you want
to subscribe.
   2. Send a mail to the list subscription address, which will be in
the form LISTNAME-join at DOMAIN. The subject and body of the message
will be ignored, so it doesn't matter what you put there.

>From http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/node13.html

- Lisha

On 7/10/07, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry I have started to move the server but have not finished yet.
> It will take some time - I hope only a few days till I get everything done.
>
> Gabor
>
> On 7/10/07, Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Problem with the links in the site:
> >
> > or
> >
> >  http://perl.org.il/pipermail/perl/
> >
> > Gets me to the error page about "non-existing page".
> > Wahts the problem?
> >
> > In the meantime how to subscribe to Israel.pm mailing list?
>
> Does anyone know how to subscribe to a mailman based mailing list
>  without the web interface ?
>

> Gabor

Computer programming tutorials from first steps in coding to advanced
tips and tricks...
http://www.codeschool.net