[Israel.pm] tag clouds, folksonomy,

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 06:57:16 PDT 2007

OK so I can put a CAPTCHA on the registration form and reduce the likelyness
to spam it. (Though I have another very good system to avoid spam on
CPAN::Forum:
it requires sort-of XHTML markup that noone knows how to write :-( )

Still I need to decide on how to update tags and how to - maybe -
reduce mistakes?

I though any logged in user will be able to set tags on every module.
Then we can list modules under the same tag.

I can list the existing tags on a module and let anyone edit them.
People migh - by mistake - delete some tags. Should it be somehow under
version control or what?

Shall I give a simple text input to list all the tags or shall I give
also a drop-down list
of all the existing tags?

Case sensitivity of tags?