[Israel.pm] Extending and Embedding perl5 Hands-On Tutorial

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Jul 2 11:48:04 PDT 2007

Hi all!

Inspired by Shmuel's presentation in one of the recent meetings, I decided to
teach myself (and others) how to extend and embed perl5, using a series of
exercises:

http://opensvn.csie.org/shlomif/documents/perl/trunk/perl5/ext-embed-internals/docbook/

Originally, I planned to make a complete document out of it, but right now I'm
focusing on the examples (under the examples/ directory). The examples are
numbered according to their order, and so far each example build upon the
previous one. They include tests, PODs and implementations in XS.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

    -- An Israeli Linuxer