[Israel.pm] dumping HTML::Element as yaml

Moshe Kamensky moshe.kamensky at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 1 03:19:14 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to dump a data structure containing objects of type
HTML::Element into a yaml file. The problem is I'm only getting any
empty (blessed) hashref. I would like to modify the dumping so that the
html representation of the object is dumped instead (using as_HTML). The
docs seem to hint this is possible, using some combination of
YAML::Marshall, yaml_dump or so, but I couldn't find any real
documentation. Anyone knows how this can be done?

Thanks,
Moshe