[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting on Februar 2007

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Mon Jan 29 10:10:51 PST 2007

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007, Chanan Berler wrote:

> Hey guys, since i am new here - can anyone share the information with me?
> I am new to this mail list, and sure am kinda new to perl (programming
> about one year by now).

Welcome.

> So, pls answer me - is the meeting for a close group? or can i join it too.
> Sure am intresting in perl programming - and know it will help me alot.

The meeting is open to everyone.
Attending it is free of charge.
Talks are being given voluntarily.
We meet monthly on the first week of every month.

New Perl programmers, experienced Perl programmers and
anyone interested in open source and technology will
probably find the lectures interesting.

Also, these meetings are a good way to meet new people,
learn new things, be exposed to other ways of thought, and
finally this is a good chance for people to bond
professionally.

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il