[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting on Februar 2007

Chanan Berler bc.other at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 08:50:43 PST 2007

Hey guys, since i am new here - can anyone share the information with me?
I am new to this mail list, and sure am kinda new to perl (programming
about one year by now).

So, pls answer me - is the meeting for a close group? or can i join it too.
Sure am intresting in perl programming - and know it will help me alot.

thanks again
Chanan