[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting on Februar 2007

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Jan 23 23:42:42 PST 2007

Hello,

The next israel.pm meeting will take place on Tuesday
6/2/2007 at 18:30 and will be hosted in F5 Networks' offices
in Tel-Aviv.

Schedule:

  	Gabor Szabo will continue his introduction to Perl 6
  	(60-90 minutes)

  	Shlomo Yona will talk about:
  		XML namespaces: misconceptions and reality
  		or about
  		Garbage collection methods
  		or about
  		Boolean arithmetic tricks
  	(60-90 minutes)

If you have any particular preference, please vote on it on
the mailing list.
If no feedback is received or if I get only a few (few means
less than 10) replies, I'll talk about the topic that will
require the least effort for me to prepare :-)
So, please, let's hear your opinion.