[Israel.pm] Is there a lack of (good) Perl programmers?

guy keren choo at actcom.co.il
Wed Feb 28 16:00:55 PST 2007

or, if those companies want to survive, they should hire good
programmers, and let them learn perl. that's what they do anyway, with
programmers who come from a different technological background.

in many companies, the language is only one of several barriers, and
sometimes not the main barrier - the technology to be developed is much
more complicated then mastering a given programming language.

i just wish people would stop putting such a strong emphasize on knowing
specific programming languages.

--guy