[Israel.pm] Is there a lack of (good) Perl programmers?

Pinkhas Nisanov pinkhas at nisanov.com
Wed Feb 28 14:53:13 PST 2007

On 2/28/07, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:
> I personally hardly know any companies where Perl is used for large things but even
> some of those want to switch. Partially because they don't find good Perl programmers.

All those companies can find good perl programmers very fast and easy.
They just need to post message on this mail group, that they are
ready to pay very good salary, and I'm sure many of our group members
will be ready to move to better place.
As I know perl programmers has highest salary rates abroad (
California, London, ... ),
but I feel that here, in Israel, it's very hard for perl programmer to get
even average salary for good programmer.

thanks
Pinkhas Nisanov