[Israel.pm] Is there a lack of (good) Perl programmers?

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:11:30 PST 2007

>From my own experience (with my favorite programming language that
is), most common languages are the ones that where market well, rather
then anything else.

Java and Java like (C# etc..) are (IMHO, please don't make it a flame
war) not that good languages for basically because they try to become
the "perfect programming language", but there is no perfect
programming language, but both Sun and MS did market them as a life
changer, and the name of the languages now come in abuse in every time
there is a need to market a product. That is "Hey, we use Java for our
server, and you know that Java cool because Sun told us that"

So in the bottom line, I will quote Knoth (from my bad memory):
"I have a perfect name for a programming language, now I'm looking for
the perfect programming language to give it that name".

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/