[Israel.pm] Is there a lack of (good) Perl programmers?

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Wed Feb 28 06:53:39 PST 2007

Perl is, by nature and definition, a scripting language. As a result, I
fail to see why anyone would consider using it for large projects when a
compiled language would run that much faster.

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum