[Israel.pm] Looking for a Perl programmer

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Mon Feb 12 10:21:01 PST 2007

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Chanan Berler wrote:

> Thanks for the info, currently i found a new working position as a java
> programmer. I will how ever still intrested in the idea of meeting and talking
> about open source programming....
>
> thanks again
> Chanan

This is one of the purposes of the monthly meetings.
Next meeting will take place on the first week of March.
See you there.

> PS: if there are small projects which are not on site - i will be very
> much intrested in.

While this is not relevat (at least not at the moment) for
the open positions at F5 in Tel-Aviv, it might be relevant
for other potential employers who may be on this list.

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il
http://yeda.cs.technion.ac.il/~yona/