[Israel.pm] Looking for a Perl programmer

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Feb 12 06:48:29 PST 2007

On Monday 12 February 2007, Chanan Berler wrote:
> Thanks for the info, currently i found a new working position as a java
> programmer. I will how ever still intrested in the idea of meeting and
> talking about open source programming....
>
> thanks again
> Chanan
>
> PS: if there are small projects which are not on site - i will be very
> much intrested in.

Are you interested only in for-pay projects or also in open-source, or
otherwise voluntary projects? For example, there are many open bugs for CPAN
modules on http://rt.cpan.org/ , and if you have the time and know-how you
can submit patches to fix them. To say nothing of non-Perl-related
projects...