[Israel.pm] Looking for a Perl programmer

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Mon Feb 12 03:51:08 PST 2007

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Scott Weisman wrote:

> Have you filled this position? Is it onsite? How much does it pay? We
> have talked in the past. I have over 10 years of serious Perl
> experience.

Hello,

I actually am trying to fill several positions:

1. Java development for Policy Building team -- participate
in development of a sophisticated software system to
automatically build and augment a security policy for a web
application
2. C/C++ development for the Core team -- participate in
development of the enforcing logic of a web application
firewall.
3. C developer with performance orientation and experiance
in Text Processing, preferably Compilation and/or Parser
development.
4. Test automation developer for Testing for performance and
compliance to standards and protocols.
5. A Test engineer with experience in web application
security.

I don't have any information about pay. The process in F5 is
first to express interest in a position, then send a CV,
then participate in an interview. If the position is still
relevant -- then there's an interview regarding salary and
other compensation.

I can help you with technical questions related to the
positions as long as they don't relate to "pay".

Are you interested in any of these positions?
Would you like to know more information about any of them?
If so, which?

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il