[Israel.pm] Looking for a Perl programmer

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 22:36:42 PST 2007

Hi,

I am looking for a Perl programmer to take over some of my
*development* tasks.

To those who don't know me, I have been using Perl since
1994 or 95 and has been teaching it since 2000. I run
Perl Training Israel (PTI) providing both training and
consulting/development services in Perl. http://www.pti.co.il/

I have several clients mostly in Gush Dan area and I feel the
need to handle over some of the load to someone who is
responsible. If you are interested read on.

Actually a large part of the work I plan to do together in
pair-programming but not all the clients accept this and
eventually some of the work you will do on your own. In
such cases you will handle some of the direct contact with
the client.

The tasks range from small scripts to glue applications together,
via test automation to analyzing of assembler files. I also handle
plenty of legacy code which - to me at least - is very interesting.
It is so much more fun to learn from the mistakes of others...

As of the level of Perl knowledge, I am not fully settled.
While some of the tasks are very demanding (for me at least),
I think if you have a year experience and lots of enthusiasm and
you are eager to learn more you might fit as well.

Both full time and part-time is possible. In case of part time it
is necessary to work at least 2 full days a week on average.

If you are still interested, please send me a CV in text or html
format.

Gabor Szabo
http://www.szabgab.com/
Perl Training in Israel  http://www.pti.co.il/