[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting on Februar 2007

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Wed Feb 7 09:43:07 PST 2007

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Chanan Berler wrote:

> Since i am new here - can anyone tell me where exactly is the meetting?
> I want to attend and i am comming from Netanya - so a map / an exact
> address will help a lot (PS: don't know what F5 Networks means.....)
>
> thanks
> Chanan

The Israeli Perl Mongers monthly meetings are re-occuring
events that take place in the first week of every month.

Every meeting is announced in advance.

Every time we have talks about Perl, new technologies,
software engineering and even the human aspects of software
engineering.

There is a trace of the meetings that already took place in
the website: http://www.perl.org.il/ click the meetings
link.

Yesterday's meeting included two parts:
In the first part I talks for about 60-90 minutes about XML
Parser attacks. You can check out the lecture slides (those
are only visual aids, the talk included additional
information and examples). My slides are available from my
website (see my signature).
The second part was given by Gabor Szabo and was about Perl
6. This is a second talk from a series of talks where Gabor
is giving a "progamming course using Perl 6". The
presentation is very interesting and the audience frequently
interrupts and there are very interesting discussions on the
presented material.

You can use http://www.emap.co.il in order to get a route
from your origin location to the address where we hold the
meetings.

Meetings take place at F5 Networks' offices in the following
address:
 	Ramat Hachayal 24b
 	Tel-Aviv

Every announcement about the meetings includes the address +
time the meeting starts and the expected schedule.

--
Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il
http://yeda.cs.technion.ac.il/~yona/