[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting on Februar 2007

Chanan Berler bc.other at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 23:47:11 PST 2007

Hi Gabor or should i say Szabo :-)
I went to the first email sent about the meeting and found the address
so it was ok - 10x - but regrettably i had a work interview at the same time
so i couldn't come. I do however very much intrested in the idea of
ppl meeting and learning new tech / ideas

10x again for all - and hope i will be able to come to the next session.
Sure have a lot to learn.....

regards
Chanan