[Israel.pm] Perl Workshop - where to stay?

Jonathan Worthington jnthn at jnthn.net
Sun Dec 23 07:21:55 PST 2007

Shalom,

I'm attending the Perl workshop in Israel, and the hackathon for a day
too. Then I'm planning to spend a couple of days in Jerusalem and a
couple down in the Negev. My flights are booked, I've sorted out places
to stay in Jerusalem and in the Negev, and realized that I've not
arranged anywhere to stay in Tel Aviv yet!

So...any suggestions of places that are in easy reach of the conference
venue? I'm flying in on the 29th, though arrive ridiculously late (after
midnight), so I guess I'll have to get a taxi to wherever it is I stay.
I'll do some Tel Aviv sightseeing on the 30th, though if there are any
plans for a meet-up on the night before, I'll happily come along. :-)

Thanks for any advice/help!

Jonathan