[Israel.pm] תשובה: Accessing Quality Center by Perl

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 00:47:53 PST 2007

On Dec 14, 2007 9:41 AM, Yaron Golan <yargolan at gmail.com> wrote:
> As for the Perl solution, I can't help you much.
> As for A solution, please try to search your memory to the days we've worked
> together for Mercury, Perry wrote a TD-StarTeam synch.

I think I was not in Mercury at that time already.

Anyway. We currently have a solution to access TD but it is written in
VB and runs on a separate Windows machine. As we are in the process of
upgrading to QC I was hoping to replace the awkward solution that
involves this extra step and try to access QC directly
from my Perl scripts.

Based on what Amir wrote I am afraid sticking to known bad is better
than trying to implement it in Perl.

Maybe I can connect directly to the SQL server is the best solution.
I have to look into that.