[Israel.pm] module threads?

Shmuel Fomberg semuelf at 012.net.il
Fri Aug 24 07:44:51 PDT 2007

Hello There.

I though about something, and want your opinion.
Most of the threads that I've seen until now do not "exit" from the same
file where they were created.
So I though that it will be interesting to have "module threads", that
instead of duplicating the Perl interpreter, just clone the file that
the thread is created in. then, is the thread need any other modules, it
can require them.

Whet do you think?

I looked on the code, and it will be hell to implement. (well,
implementing will be easy. To understand what is going on there is...
hell.)

Shmuel.