[Israel.pm] Reminder: Perl-Israel Meeting on Tuesday, 14/Aug/2007

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Aug 11 08:25:57 PDT 2007

Hi all!

The next meeting of http://www.perl.org.il/ is going to be on Tuesday,
14/Aug/2007, at 18:30.

Location: F5 Networks offices in Tel-Aviv: HaBarzel 24b,
entrance floor (follow the signs with the F5 logo on them).

Agenda:

* Gabor Szabo will talk about "how test automation is done in various OS
projects".

For details on the talk see:
http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2007/07/1183825266.html

* Yuval Yaari has his 2nd part of the talk on regular
expressions "internals", and we hope that we will be able to
get some of that either before Gabor's talk or afterwards.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

    -- An Israeli Linuxer