[Israel.pm] salary question

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 dovl at freescale.com
Wed Apr 18 23:27:12 PDT 2007

You should speak to a job agency (jobinfo etc.). They would know.

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] Freescale General Business Information
[ ] Freescale Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Confidential Proprietary
[x] Personal Memorandum