[Israel.pm] israel.pm meeting TODAY

Yona Shlomo yona at cs.technion.ac.il
Thu Apr 12 01:50:30 PDT 2007

This is to remind you that today at 18:30 we're meeting for
April's israel.pm.

* Shmuel Fomberg will teach us how to write Perl code in our C

* Yuval Yaari will take us into the depths of Perl Regular

Address: F5 Networks, HaBarzel 24b, Ramat HaChayal,
Tel-Aviv. Entrance Floor. Follow the red F5 Circles...

Oh! We're hiring, again, and we're looking for capable
developers (and there are plenty of those on this list,
right?) -- so if you want to hear about open positions and
why working here will be good for you, please let me know.

Shlomo Yona
yona at cs.technion.ac.il